Lama Ole Nydahl, a western Buddhist Lama, has written the most comprehensive relationship book to date. Buddha & Love explains how a Buddhist approach to relationships can help us to relax our minds, break bad habits, and use relationships to grow ourselves and benefit everyone around us.
Unafraid of taboo topics, and free from sappy clichés and political correctness, Buddha & Love provides both women and men with practical advice on how to love better.
The Buddha & Love is available now and can be purchased from Amazon.com!
INSIDE THE BOOK
- Why do we fall in love?
- Making love last
- Seeing differences as complimentary
- Breaking up
- Handling emotions like anger and jealousy
- Finding lasting happiness in the mind
- Meditations to develop insight and compassion
- How to consciously steer our lives toward meaning and growth
- How to learn from relationships instead of repeating patterns
- Ways to extend our love to others
You can read a chapter of the book here, and watch the video below where Lama Ole discusses Buddha and Love.
Website for the book: http://buddhaandlove.com/